Here’s a fascinating link to something one of the more influential people in Post–Michael Cioni–wrote about his company’s experience finishing Haywire–a Steven Soderbergh film.
Some things to note:
1. They finished it on a Mac
2. They finished it on the original version of Resolve for Mac–the latest version is far more robust
3. They used the best graphic card they could at the time–the graphics cards we can use are much more powerful
4. The film was very high resolution 2x anamorphic resulting, essentially in a 4k FINISH.
5. They finished it on a Mac
Shoot RAW. Its the future.
Read about here.